Register Under The Building & Other Construction Workers Act, Assam Labour Card Online Registration Form, how to make assam labor card, Benefits of Assam Labor Card,
Assam Labor Card In which way the workers of the state of Assam can make their labor card, how to download the Assam labor card registration form and in what way to apply online to make the labor card Assam State Government Citizen of your state ie those workers Provides labor diary to those laborers who are workers working in the unorganized sector. This labor diary is issued by the Assam BOCW Welfare Board. Along with this, financial assistance is also given in the difficulties faced by the disaster, as well as the benefit of many other schemes like pension scheme, housing scheme, scholarship scheme, girl marriage scheme is given under the labor card.
About Assam labor card
Assam Labor Card is a scheme started for the laborers, in which a card is given to the laborer, which we also know by the name of the labor diary, this card is useful in getting the benefits of many schemes to the laborers and the Assam government has given the poor laborers This scheme has been started for Ko, so that the workers can get the benefits of this scheme by making their own card.
Today in this article, we will know how the workers of Assam can make their own labor card and how to apply online for this, what is the process, documents, eligibility etc. Complete information.
Why is Assam Mazdur Card necessary?
According to the Assam government, many types of benefits are given to the laborers, for which they have to make a labor card, only then the benefits of these schemes are given, such as labor housing scheme, girl child marriage assistance scheme, Madjur card, labor education scheme, women for delivery. Doran Assistance Tool Kit Assistance Scheme etc.
Labor cards are made for only eligible laborers to get the benefit of these government schemes so that the right beneficiary can take benefits. An Act to regulate the employment and conditions of service of building and other construction workers and to provide for measures for their safety, health and welfare and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Assam Labour Card List Online
- আসাম শ্রমিক কার্ড তালিকা অনলাইন চেক
- Assam Health Check up Scheme Online Registration
- Assam Family Pension Scheme
- Cash Award Scheme
- Assam Mrityu Labh Yojana Application Form
- Assam Labour Card Online Registration Form
Which workers can make labor card
assam labor card The workers who do the work of construction of the road, the work of the blacksmith, the workers who dig the well, the workers, the workers of the balding etc. Those who do daily wage labor can make their own labor card. Any entrepreneur/applicant who engages building and other constructions workers in the establishment.
Check list of documents required Assam Labour Card
- A duly filled up application form “I” in (triplicate for manual submission) signed by the Employer or the Authorized signatory. Signature is required only for manual submission of application Form.
- A xerox copy of the Trade license issued by the local authorities.
- A xerox copy of the registered partnership deed in the case of a partnership Firm/Establishment.
- The original copy of the demand draft depositing the requisite amount of fees as specified under Assam Rules-27 in the specified Head of Account or through the “e-Payment” when it is notified and functioning.
- Address Proof.
Assam Labour Card Eligibility Criteria:
To make Assam Labor Card you need the following eligibility after which you can apply for your Labor Card
- The worker should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam
- The worker should have a certificate of working for 100 days.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for labor card
- Must have bank account for labor card assam
- Only laborers working as wages or workers working in the unorganized sector can make their labor card.
Fee including the payment mode
The Fees to be paid for the grant of a certificate of registration under Rule 24 shall be as specified below namely–
If the number of workers proposed to be employed as building workers for a building or other construction work on one day–
|a.||Is upto 100||Rs.100.00|
|b.||Exceed 100 but does not exceed 500||Rs.500.00|
Mode of Payment: The requisite fees according to Assam Rules-27 on account of registration shall be paid through a cross demand draft in favour of the Registering Officer, as the case may be and made payable at the branch of the Bank specified by the State Government from time to time at the headquarters of the concerned registering officer or appellate officer or through “e-Payment” when it is notified & functioning.
Assma Labour Card Apply Online & Offline
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Assam Labor Card
- After this the official website of Assam Labor Card will open in front of you.
- In this website you will find many options in which you will register Under The Building & Other Construction Workers Act. have to click on
- As soon as you Register Under The Building & Other Construction Workers Act. Click on it a new page will open in front of you
- In this page you will get complete information related to online offline form of Assam Labor Card
- From here you can download Assam Labor Card Form and all other forms.
- Apart from this, you can apply for Assam Labor Card.
Assam labour Card Helpline Number
For any information and problem related to the assam labor card, you can contact on the Assam labor card contact number, and the contact number given to you is given here. Name: Shri J.B. Ekka
Designation: Principal Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Labour and Welfare Department
FQAs Assam Labour Card People Aks
Q1. How much is the assam labor card fee
Ans. The registration fee for the normal labor card is 100 to 300 rupees, apart from this, the registration fee has to be paid according to the time for which you register the labor card.
Q2. Which beneficiaries are included in the Assam Labor Card List?
Ans. The names of all those workers who have got their labor card made are included in the labor card.
Q3. Assam Labour Card Apply Date
Ans. The date is never fixed by applying for a labor card