Sikkim Shramik Card Application Form || How to get Sikkim Shramik Card || how to check sikkim Shramik Card list || how to find name in sikkim Shramik Card list ||
The state government of Sikkim provides Shramik Card to the laborers working in the unorganized sector. This Shramik Card is beneficial in taking advantage of many government schemes. For financial assistance and many other types of assistance, workers with labor cards are available, if you also want to get your labor card made, then how can you get it done, let’s know the complete information.
Sikkim Shramik Card
Shramik Card Workers who do daily wages and run their homes, these workers working in the organized sector such as building workers, masons, road construction workers, welding workers, wood chippers Kumar blacksmiths, in this way All the laborers working under MNREGA can get their Shramik Card made. The government has started various schemes from time to time regarding the financial assistance and development of such laborers, the labor card is made by the BOCW department, that is, first the worker has to get registered in the BOCW Department Welfare Board, from where he can get one. You get a card, that is, a diary is available, this diary is called a labor card.
benefits of Shramik Card
- The registered workers who have their own labor card are given wheat at the government rate.
- You can also apply online for labor card
- You are going to need some documents for online application
- It becomes much easier to take benefits of government schemes.
- Under the scholarship scheme, scholarship is provided to the children of laborers for education.
- Those laborers who fall prey to any disease, assistance is provided by the government for the best treatment.
- Those who do not have any employment are given employment in NREGA works.
- Workers who have a labor card, it is very easy for them to take benefits of services other than their state.
- The worker and his family are given the benefit of free meal scheme
- Now you do not have to go to any government office to apply for labor card because the department has released its official website.
Sikkim Shramik Card eligibility
What eligibility is required to make a Shramik Card, here the following eligibility is given, if you fulfill these substances, then you can apply online for Sikkim Shramik Card and get your labor card made.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Sikkim state
- The worker should have the details of working 100 days in 1 year
- The annual income of the worker should not exceed ₹ 200000
- applicant should be a daily wage earner in an unorganized sector
- Apart from this, the worker should have all the necessary documents
Documents required for making Shramik Card
- Aadhar card of the applying worker is mandatory
- Bank passbook account which should be linked with Aadhar card
- Ration card
- identity card
- passport size photo
- income certificate
- filled application form
- NREGA job card if there is
How to apply for Sikkim Shramik Card
How to apply for labor card If you are from Sikkim state and want to make your labor card online, then how to apply and how to download the application form For half the information you have been given a link here Through this link you can see the labor card list, apart from this, how to apply online, how you have to download labor card form, how you have to make your labor card by entering the online form, you can know half the information. Labour Card In Sikkim Apply Form
Let me tell you, to make labor card online, first you have to go to the official website, after going to the official website, http://www.labour.sikkim.gov.in/ you will have to register first, after registering you will get an ID password by which you login to apply for labor card It happens that after applying for Sarmik card, your online application form goes to the concerned officer as the officer approves your form, after that your online labor card is ready, which you can download and print.