Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card – Those working in the unorganized sector are laborers such as construction workers, road construction workers, masons, roller-operators, well-diggers who Those who work in the unorganized sector can take advantage of many schemes by making their labor card. The BOCW Welfare Board department has been created in the state by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh, which works for the laborers, works to advance the economic condition of the daily wage laborers and the laborers.
In today’s Artical, we will tell you how to make Arunachal Pradesh labor card online, how to download the application form, etc. For other information read this article till the last.
About Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
Under the Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Act 1996, all the laborers of the state of Arunachal Pradesh are given a labor card, which is known as the Labor Card, this labor card is helpful in providing financial assistance to the laborers and benefits of various schemes in many ways. Along with this, the laborer has this identity card. The laborers of Arunachal Pradesh can get their labor card made online and offline. Labor card provides benefits of many schemes like Shramik Awas Yojana, Shramik Health Assistance Scheme, Shramik Daughter Marriage Scheme and many other schemes.
Those laborers who fulfill all the eligibility criteria for making labor card scheme, that laborer can get his labor card made.
Benefits of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
- Rs 150000 assistance amount to buy the house to make the laborers a house
- 50 ₹ 50000 assistance on the marriage of daughters of laborers
- Assistance money to buy toolkits for laborers
- Benefits of health related schemes to laborers
- Benefits of scholarship schemes to the children of laborers
- I have many ways to get the benefits of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Working
Eligibility for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
Any laborer working in the unorganized sector who is a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh can apply for Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- Must have at least 100 days of work in 1 year
- Applicant must have all the required documents
- The laborer should be a wage worker working in the unorganized sector
- With this, even if there is a laborer working under NREGA, he can also apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Bank Pass Book
- Passport size Photo
- Ration Card
- Job Card
- 100 Work
- income Certificate
Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card Application Form
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Labor Card
- After this the home page will open in front of you
- In this page you will get the option of download forms
- you have to click on it
- After this the list of forms will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from here
- Now you have to fill this application form and submit it to the Labor Department.
- After this your labor card will be ready
- who brings you to your home