AP BOCW Scheme List 2021, Andhra Pradesh Marriage Gift Yojana, BOCW Marriage Gift Yojana, Labour Card Marriage Gift Yojana Application Form,
Cash gift for the Marriage of Women worker and two daughters of construction workers. For the daughters of laborers, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the scheme of giving 20000 rupees assistance to labor card holders along with the labor card scheme, in which 20000-20000 rupees assistance has been announced in the form of cash prize on the marriage of 2 daughters.
what is marriage gift plan Andhra Pradesh Marriage Gift Yojana
This is a labor card scheme, in which a scheme has been started for the laborers having labor card issued by the BOCW department of registered labor, in which 20000 rupees assistance is given to the man on getting married after completing 18 years of the laborer’s daughter.
The workers who have filled their application form for Andhra Pradesh Labor Card can now see the name in Andhra Pradesh Labor Card List sitting at their home. The workers who are associated with the office or the rural area had to go to the office of their Gram Panchayat to see the name in the labor card list, due to which the laborers had to face a lot of problems. Labor card was a very important document for the laborer. Without this, the laborer does not get the benefits of many schemes.
Andhra Pradesh Labor Card:-
MeeSeva Online Portal has been issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to get the labor card made, through which workers can now apply online from the comfort of their homes, if you want to apply offline, you can also apply offline. For this, you have to go to the office of the concerned department and submit the application form along with the documents.
After which your labor card will be issued. This labor card is issued so that they and their family members can get financial assistance, with the help of this labor card, laborers can take benefits of central government schemes and can take benefits of state government schemes because these labor The card is an important document which is useful for the benefit of all types of schemes.
What is the document from?
- worker’s aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account number
- caste certificate
- job card
- identity card
- domicile certificate worker
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Aadhar card of all family members
- All passport size photographs
Eligible Laborers of Andhra Pradesh Labor Card:
- Those laborers who work in the unorganized sector can fill the registration form for labor card.
- Those workers who are between the age group of 18 years to 60 years can get a labor card made for themselves.
- Permanent laborers of Andhra Pradesh can get labor card made
- It is necessary for the laborer to have his own bank account and that bank account should be linked to the worker’s Aadhar card and mobile number.
- Those laborers who have worked with a contractor for 3 months or have worked for 3 months under NREGA construction work or under excavation, they will be able to apply for labor card.
- Only one member in a family can apply for Labor Card (Shramik Card)
Benefits of using AP Labor Card
- If the laborer has a labor card, he will be given the benefit of services like medical free of cost.
- If a laborer gets fat during construction work, then money is provided to his family in the name of financial assistance amount.
- If the laborer dies and the family is unable to perform his last rites, then the financial assistance amount from 10 to 20 thousand rupees is given to his family by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Under the scholarship scheme, financial funds will be provided to the children of laborers for their studies.
- Under the old age pension scheme, pension amount will be sent to the bank account of the worker every month.
- If a laborer has labor card and he does construction work and he does not have tools which are used for building construction, then financial amount will be provided to buy him.
- The laborer who has a labor card and does not have his own house, then he will be provided funds for the construction of the house from the central government or the state government.
- The laborers whose children are very smart in studies, who pass in class 10th and 12th with good marks, they will be rewarded for higher education under the Meritorious Award Scheme started by the government so that the children can go for higher education. possible
Marriage Gift Yojana Apply Process
How can you apply for this scheme, etc. For information you can give here.
To apply, first of all you will need an application form, in which you have to fill all your information, after which you will have to submit the application form to the concerned office, for this you have to apply for CSC center or meeseva portel par mil jayga